This is the person who will be responsible, in a normal situation, for the correct processing of personal data collected on the Internet. Name: FlamencoMind . Contact email: friends ARROBA flamencomind.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT SOME DATA?
Normally their purpose is directly related to the reason why they have come to us. This data will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
It depends on why or how we got them.
- If it is because you have contracted one of our online courses, in order to comply with that contract.
- If it is because you are interested in one of our services, to be able to inform you about them and if necessary reach an agreement.
- If it is because you have sent us some information of a fundamentally professional nature, with a view to exploring some kind of collaboration, in order to evaluate it and, if necessary, contact us.
- If it is because you have subscribed to one of our publications, to be able to send it to you and because we understand that there is interest on your part in the contents of our website and you wish to know more about them. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Generally speakingl, the offer of services and products of FlamencoMind or associated entities is based on the consent of the parties to materialize agreements and communications. With respect to social networks, we will handle the data in the terms and conditions that at the time they are in force.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA – -or who will see them
The data we collect may be communicated to third parties in accordance with their interest or relevance to a possible collaboration or the purpose of their origin, if applicable.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
At any time you have the right to:
- request access to your personal and professional data (know what data we have about you)
- request rectification or deletion (correction of a particular item of information, updating or deletion if no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected)
- request the deletion of your data (right to forget) request the limitation of their processing (to be used only for the purpose for which consent was given or even reduce it if the relationship has changed)
- request the portability of your data (that we send them to you in an understandable format)
- in the event of a security incident that compromises your data, to be informed of the incident and the measures taken within 72 hours of its knowledge by us.
This consent that you have given us may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To exercise these rights, please contact us through the form or directly to the email address amigos AT flamencomind.com .
SOURCE OF YOUR DATA
The information we may have about you will have been sent to us mainly through e-mail, forms on our website, instant messaging applications, social or professional networks, telephone or by post. We do not process specially protected data.
FlamencoMind proceeds with the legally required diligence to safeguard the protected data of its users and customers. However, no security is impregnable and therefore FlamencoMind will not be responsible for damages caused by malicious actions of other people or entities.
What do they say? Well, typically the time of access, from which platform (computer, mobile phone, tablet, …), which pages you saw, how long your visit lasted and from which geographical location you visit us. Thanks to them we can know the habits and preferences of our visitors to improve their experience. Here we use them in two basic ways: the necessary ones, which allow the normal functioning of the page, and the analytical ones, which give us data about the traffic of visits that we talked about before.
In any case, the cookies we collect do not contain information that identifies you personally. In case you are curious, you can see here the explanation that Google Analytics gives to the use of its cookies in websites.
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT COOKIES INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER OR DEVICE?
It’s simple: set your browser to block them. How? Each has its own method: Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge / Apple Safari / Opera Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)